The 17th century was a century which lasted from 1601 to 1700.
- On Bajor, the Book of the Kosst Amojan is placed in the archives, and would not be removed for over 700 years. 
- During the 17th century, the civilization of Alpha Centauri IV enters an age of reason, where science makes great leaps and moves to the forefront of their society, on the basis of a cultural desire to learn about spiritual matters believed to be contained in key fields of science.
- The Pueblo Revolt, led by Popé, uprises against the Spanish driving them out of what eventually became known as New Mexico.
- The position of Emperor is removed after a reign of decadent rulers and the Imperial Romulan Senate installs a new leadership called the Praetor. 
Births and DeathsEdit
References and NotesEdit
- ↑ DS9 episode: "The Changing Face of Evil"
- ↑ Decipher RPG module: Worlds
- ↑ TNG episode: "Journey's End"
- ↑ ENT novel: Beneath the Raptor's Wing
- ↑ Last Unicorn RPG module: The Way of D'era: The Romulan Star Empire
| Home is the Hunter|
Chapters 1,7, 14, 19, 28, 33, 35, 41, 45 & 48
|The Original Series||September 1600||novel|
Chapter 15, section 3
|Star Trek||c.1613||novel||Described as being 39 years, 5 months and 2 days after preceding events in 1574.|
Chapter 15, section 4