Spoiler warning: Plot and/or ending details follow.
|years:|| 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904
|decades:||1870s 1880s 1890s 1900s 1910s 1920s 1930s|
|centuries:||19th century - 20th century - 21st century|
- The element europium discovered in France on planet Earth.
- The Cleveland Indians baseball team is founded.
- The Nobel Prize is established.
- reference stardate -1/0110
- On Klinzhai, the Klingon homeworld, the Nevre faction ignites a brief nuclear weapon war. The Klingon Empire, the dominant faction that were the victims of the attack, respond with devastating counterattacks, completely overwhelming the Nevre. The victorious Klingon faction used only conventional tactics in their response, as part of a declaration of the honorless and cowardly nature of the nuclear onslaught.
- 12 April
- On Earth, in Kent, England, an inventor-scientist named Cavor tests a space vehicle designed to resist gravity using cavorite casings. His design has inintended side effects which shifts him out of sync with the rest of the universe, depositing him far from Earth in the mid-23rd century.
Births and deathsEdit
|This article or subsection has an associated category.||1901 births|
|This article or subsection has an associated category.||1901 deaths|
- 22 January
- Queen Victoria I dies.
- 27 January
- Giuseppe Verdi dies.
- 1 February
- Clark Gable born.
- 2 February
- Jascha Heifetz born.
- 12 April
- Mr. Cavor goes missing, and is presumed deceased.
- 4 August
- Louis Armstrong born.
- 9 September
- Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec dies.
References and notesEdit
- ↑ ST reference: Star Fleet Medical Reference Manual.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 Historical fact.
- ↑ FASA RPG - The Klingons module: The Klingons: Star Fleet Intelligence Manual.
- ↑ FASA RPG - The Klingons module: The Klingons: Game Operations Manual.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 TOS - New Visions comic: "The Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner"
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 ST reference: Star Trek Encyclopedia.
| New Visions|
The Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner
|The Original Series||12 April 1901||comic|