|This article or subsection has an associated category.||1976|
- For other uses, see 1976.
|years:||1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979|
|decades:||1940s 1950s 1960s 1970s 1980s 1990s 2000s|
|centuries:||19th century - 20th century - 21st century|
1976 was, on Earth's calendar, the 77th year of the 20th century, and the seventh year of the 1970s decade. Although this was a time period before Human formulation of stardates, this era begins with stardate 1976.0 or reference stardate -1/76.
References and notesEdit
|This article or subsection has an associated category.||1976 productions and publications|
- TOS comic omnibus: The Enterprise Logs, Volume 2
- TOS anthology: Star Trek: The New Voyages, edited by Sondra Marshak and Myrna Culbreath
- TAS novelization anthology: Log Six, by Alan Dean Foster
- TOS comic #36: A Bomb in Time
Star Trek lives on in syndicated repeat airings.
- Gold Key TOS comic #37: "The Ghost Planet" (reprint of Issue 5) is released.
- TAS novelization anthology: Star Trek Log Seven, by Alan Dean Foster is released.
- All new adventures of the USS Enterprise… (adapted from the animated series created by Gene Roddenberry)—Another exciting episode from television's most popular science fiction series. Complete in this volume: The Counter-Clock Incident. Commodore Robert April, first captain of the Enterprise, was traveling at warp-speeds toward retirement… a fate worse than death for a seasoned sailor of the spaceways. There didn't seem to be any way to turn back the hands of time—but then nothing is ever certain in the outer reaches of the galaxy. Nothing, that is, except that a Klingon in pursuit means trouble… especially when that Klingon is the wily Commander Kumara!
- TOS comic #38: One of Our Captains is Missing!
- TAS novelization: Log Eight, by Alan Dean Foster
- TOS comic #39: Prophet of Peace
- TOS comic omnibus: The Enterprise Logs, Volume 1
- TOS novel: Spock, Messiah!, by Theodore R. Cogswell and Charles A. Spano, Jr.
- TOS comic #40: Furlough to Fury
- TOS comic #41: The Evictors