|years:|| 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996
|decades:||1960s 1970s 1980s 1990s 2000s 2010s 2020s|
|centuries:||19th century - 20th century - 21st century|
- The Eugenics Wars begin. 
- March 15: Dr. Marcus Walter Nichols is recruited by the secret Area 51 task force around Shaun Geoffrey Christopher, Shannon O'Donnel and Jeffrey Carlson. They are building a sleeper ship prototype, the DY-100, based on the acquired Ferengi Technology , and they want to use the Transparent aluminum as well.
- Not known to the other Area 51 workers, Shannon O'Donnel secretly meets with Roberta Lincoln (who is disguised as Helen Swanson); Roberta provides Shannon with some alien technology for the DY-100 project.
- June 14: Khan Noonien Singh assembles some of his fellow Chrysalis Project superhumans - including Vasily Hunyadi, Alberto Gomez (aka Pachacutec), General "Hawkeye" Randall Morrison, Arcturus and Chen Tiejun. Khan's goal, to unite the supermen under his reign, fails and they leave in conflict.
- August - Thanks to some undercover assistance from Roberta Lincoln, the Peruvian government captures Alberto Gomez.
- Early in the first full week of September - It is known that earlier in the week Hunyadi's people assassinated a couple of Khan's most highly placed pawns in the local government.
- September 10 - In the morning, Khan retaliates against Hunyadi by taking out an entire Serbian intelligence cell.
- September 30: Khan is lured to the Ajorra caves in central India by Vasily Hunyadi, force behind the Serbia government, who attempts to assassinate Khan by triggering an earthquake with an underwater concussive charge place. This earthquake was in the previously-considered aseismatic region of Maharashtra. The death toll from the quake is over 10,000 and entire villages are destroyed. 
- December - NASA fixes the Hubble space telescope.
References and NotesEdit
- ↑ TOS episode: "Space Seed"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 TOS novel: The Rise and Fall of Khan Noonien Singh, Volume 2
- ↑ DS9 episode: "Little Green Men"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 TOS novel: The Rise and Fall of Khan Noonien Singh, Volume 2
| The Eugenics Wars|
The Rise and Fall of Khan Noonien Singh, Volume 2
Chapters 5, 6 & 8-11
|The Original Series||15 March - 1 October 1993||novel|
- TOS comic #42: "A Little Adventure..." by Howard Weinstein.
- TNG comic #42: "Second Chances" by Michael Jan Friedman.
- week of 3 January
- "Emissary" is the first episode of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine to be aired.
- Rather than airing on a network, the new series was sold into syndication, to be shown by various local television stations at a time of their choosing. Because of this, the initial airdates of each episode of the series varied throughout the normal calendar week based on the station airing the show.
- week of 10 January
- week of 17 January
- week of 24 January
- week of 31 January
- Pocket TOS novel #63: Shell Game by Melissa Crandall.
- Pocket DS9 novelization: Emissary by J.M. Dillard (first DS9 book by Pocket Books).
- TOS comic #43: "...Goes A Long Way" by Howard Weinstein.
- TNG comic #43: "Strange Bedfellows" by Michael Jan Friedman.
- TNG comic omnibus: The Star Lost by Michael Jan Friedman.
- week of 7 February
- week of 14 February
- week of 22 February
- Pocket TNG novel #25: Grounded by David Bischoff.
- TOS comic #44: "Acceptable Risk" by Howard Weinstein and Gordon Purcell.
- TNG comic #44: "Restoration" by Michael Jan Friedman.
- week of 1 March
- week of 14 March
- week of 21 March
- week of 28 March
- TOS novel #64: The Starship Trap by Mel Gilden.
- TNG novel: The Devil's Heart (hardcover) by Carmen Carter.
- TOS comic #45: "A Little Man-to-Man Talk" by Stephen H. Wilson.
- TNG comic #44: "Childish Things" by Michael Jan Friedman and Kevin Ryan.
- TNG comic omnibus: The Star Lost by Michael Jan Friedman.
- week of 4 April
- week of 18 April
- week of 25 April
- DS9 novel #2: The Siege by Peter David.
- TNG novel #26: The Romulan Prize by Simon Hawke.
- TOS comic #46: "Coup d'etat" by Howard Weinstein.
- TNG comic #46: "The Maze" by Michael Jan Friedman and Kevin Ryan.
- TOS comic #47: "Deceptions, Part II" by Howard Weinstein.
- week of 2 May
- week of 9 May
- week of 16 May
- week of 23 May
- week of 30 May
- TOS novel #65: Windows on a Lost World by V.E. Mitchell.
- TOS comic #48: "Deceptions, Part III" by Howard Weinstein.
- TOS comic #49: "The Peacekeeper, Part 1" by Howard Weinstein.
- TNG comic #47: "The Worst of Both Worlds" by Michael Jan Friedman.
- TOS comic omnibus: Who Killed Captain Kirk? by Peter David.
- week of 13 June
- week of 20 June
- TNG episode: "Descent", Part I, the finale of TNG season 6, is aired.
- DS9 episode: "In the Hands of the Prophets", the finale of DS9 season 1, is aired.
- TOS comic #50: "The Peacekeeper, Part 2" by Howard Weinstein.
- TNG comic #48: "The Belly of the Beast" by Michael Jan Friedman.
- No turning back!
- DS9 comic: "Hostage Situation" (preview edition story).
- TOS novel #66: From the Depths by Victor Milan.
- TOS hardcover novel: Shadows on the Sun by Michael Jan Friedman.
- DS9 novel #3: Bloodletter by K.W. Jeter.
- TNG–SA novel #1: Worf's First Adventure by Peter David.
- TOS comic #51: "Renegade" by Dan Mishkin.
- TNG comic #49: "The Armies of the Night" by Michael Jan Friedman.
- DS9 comic #1: "Stowaway", part 1, by Mike W. Barr.
- TNG novel #27: Guises of the Mind by Rebecca Neason.
- :The world Capulon IV is finally ready to join the Federation after years of waiting. All that remains is the ruler's coronation and a routine signing of the final treaty. When the crew of the USS Enterprise and their passengers—a group of women from a religious order dedicated to helping the downtrodden—arrive for the event, they expect to find a world willing and happy to receive them. Instead, they encounter deceit and treachery. The crown prince, once excited and eager to join the Federation, now refuses even to speak with Captain Picard. Beaming to the surface in an attempt to work out the problem, Picard, Troi, and Mother Veronica, the abbess of the nuns, are drugged and captured. Now they must somehow escape and stop the crowning.
- TOS comic #52: "Epic Proportions" by Diane Duane.
- TNG comic #50: "And Death Shall Have No Dominion" by Michael Jan Friedman.
- TNG comic Annual #4: "A House Divided" by Mike W. Barr.
- TNG comic: Special #1.
- DS9 comic #2: "Stowaway, Part II" by Mike W. Barr.
- week of 19 September
- TNG episode: "Descent, Part II", the first episode of TNG's seventh and final season, is first aired.
- week of 25 September
- TNG episode: "Liaisons" is first aired.
- DS9 episode: "The Homecoming", the first episode of DS9's second season, is first aired.
- TOS novel #67: The Great Starship Race, by Diane Carey
- TNG-SA novel #2: Line of Fire, by Peter David
- TNG novelization: Descent, by Diane Carey
- TOS comic #53: Time Crime, by Howard Weinstein
- TNG comic #51: Lifesigns, by Judith and Garfield Reeves-Stevens
- TNG comic #52: The Rich and the Dead!, by Michael Jan Friedman
- DS9 comic #3: Old Wounds, by Mike W. Barr
- DS9 novel #4: The Big Game, by Sandy Schofield
- TOS comic #54: "Nightmares", by Howard Weinstein
- TNG comic #53: Reductions & Deductions, by Michael Jan Friedman
- TNG comic #54: Hidden Agendas!, by Michael Jan Friedman
- DS9 comic #4: Emancipation, part 1, by Mike W. Barr
- TNG novel #28: Here There Be Dragons, by John Peel
- TNG novel: Dark Mirror, by Diane Duane (Hardcover)
- TNG-SA novel #3: Survival, by Peter David
- TOS comic #55: Time to Time, by Howard Weinstein
- TNG comic #55: The Good of the Many, by Michael Jan Friedman
- DS9 comic #5: Emancipation, Part II, by Mike W. Barr