|This article or subsection has an associated category.||2015|
- For other uses, see 2015.
|years:|| 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018
(stardates from 2015.0)
|decades:||1980s 1990s 2000s 2010s 2020s 2030s 2040s|
|centuries:||20th century - 21st century - 22nd century|
2015 was, on Earth's calendar, the 16th year of the 21st century, and the sixth year of the 2010s decade. Although this was a time period before Human formulation of stardates, this era begins with stardate 2015.0.
- 2015 was the rookie year of Buck Bokai as a professional baseball player, playing for the London Kings. While Benjamin Sisko thought the '15 Kings were superior to the 1999 New York Yankees, Vin replied that Bokai was the only good thing going for the Kings in 2015.
- In "Past Tense, Part II", Benjamin Sisko mentioned that 2015 was Bokai's rookie year. However, the on-set prop baseball card from DS9's first season lists Bokai's rookie year in 2019, playing for Crenshaw in the Planetary Baseball League. The logical explanation is that he played for another league and thus had another rookie year, unless Sisko simply did not correctly recall his trivia.
References and notesEdit
|This article or section refers to licensed content which has not yet been released.|
|It contains information that may change frequently as the expected release date approaches. For in-universe perspectives, this information may be considered speculation until the source is available.|
- Dates listed here reflect the official release date of publications; prose publications typically become available in the final weeks of the preceding month, but have no set release date; comics do have specific release days, which normally occur at intervals throughout their release month.
- 14 January: Titan Magazines Star Trek Magazine #52 (UK: #179)
- 21 January: IDW Publishing comic, The Primate Directive, Issue 2, by Scott Tipton & David Tipton and Rachael Stott
- 27 January: TNG novel, Takedown, by John Jackson Miller
- 18 February: IDW Publishing comic, The Primate Directive, Issue 3, by Scott & David Tipton and Rachael Stott
- 24 February: TOS novel, Savage Trade, by Tony Daniel
- 5 March: Eaglemoss Collections reference work, The Official Starships Collection #41 Klingon Raptor
- 7 March: The Original Series ebook novella, Shadow of the Machine, by Scott Harrison
- 11 March: IDW Publishing comic, Star Trek: New Visions #5 "A Scent of Ghosts", by John Byrne
- 19 March: Eaglemoss Collections reference work, The Official Starships Collection #42 USS Pasteur
- 24 March: Enterprise novel, Rise of the Federation: Uncertain Logic by Christopher L. Bennett
- May: IDW Publishing comic, New Visions #6 "Resistance", by John Byrne
- 26 May: TNG novel, Armageddon's Arrow, by Dayton Ward
- 6 July: NF ebook, The Returned, Part 1, by Peter David
- 28 July: Seekers novel, Long Shot, by David Mack
- 3 August: NF ebook, The Returned, Part 2, by Peter David
- 25 August:
- 7 September: NF ebook, The Returned, Part 3, by Peter David
- 29 September: TTN novel, Sight Unseen, by James Swallow
- IDW Publishing comic, New Visions #8 "The Survival Equation", by John Byrne
- 1 October: Costumes: Five Decades of Fashion from the Final Frontier reference work, by Paula M. Block and Terry J. Erdmann
- 14 October: IDW Publishing comic, Star Trek - Green Lantern: The Spectrum War Issue 4, by Mike Johnson.
- 21 October: Star Trek Issue 50, by Mike Johnson.
- 27 October: Seekers novel, All That's Left, by Dayton Ward and Kevin Dilmore
- 11 November:
- 18 November: IDW Publishing comic, Star Trek Issue 51, by Mike Johnson
- 19 November: IDW Publishing comic, Star Trek: New Adventures, Volume 2, by Mike Johnson
- 24 November: TOS novel, Child of Two Worlds, by Greg Cox
- 9 December IDW Publishing comic, Star Trek - Green Lantern: The Spectrum War Issue 6, by Mike Johnson.
- 10 December Eaglemoss Collections reference work, The Official Starships Collection #61 Norway-class
- 16 December IDW Publishing comic, Star Trek Issue 52, by Mike Johnson
- 23 December IDW Publishing comic, Star Trek: Starfleet Academy Issue 1, by Mike Johnson
- 29 December: DS9 novel, Ascendance, by David R. George III