|years:|| 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171
|decades:||2130s 2140s 2150s 2160s 2170s 2180s 2190s|
|centuries:||21st century - 22nd century - 23rd century|
- Haroun al-Rashid is successfully re-elected for a second term as President of the United Federation of Planets. 
- Captain Erika Hernandez of the Columbia (NX-02) and her crew are taken captive on Erigol by the Caeliar, due to the race's desire of not being disturbed.
- After a mysterious call from an alien race, the sun over Erigol goes supernova, destroying the planet and most of the Columbia's crew. Only a few "flying cities" of Erigol escape, taking Erika Hernandez and three of her senior staff with her, travelling back in time to 1519.
- A sealed biosphere colony is created on Moab IV by people from Earth.
- The Horizon visits Sigma Iotia II, creating cultural contamination by leaving behind a copy of the book Chicago Mobs of the Twenties.
References and NotesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 ST - Destiny novel: Gods of Night
- ↑ ST - Destiny novel: Mere Mortals
- ↑ TNG episode: "The Masterpiece Society"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Last Unicorn RPG module: All Our Yesterdays: The Time Travel Sourcebook
Gods of Night
Chapters 10, 13, 17 & 20
Chapter 18, sections 1-4
|Star Trek||2168||novel||Takes place concurrently with the conclusion of the 2168 section of Gods of Night and continues for unspecific periods of time until January 2381.|