|Decades:|| 2330s - 2340s - 2350s - 2360s - 2370s - 2380s - 2390s|
(stardates 37000 to 46999; or 2360 to 2369; or from reference stardate 2/99)
|Centuries:||23rd century - 24th century - 25th century|
The 2360s was, on Earth's calendar, the seventh decade of the 24th century. Some stardate systems have delineated this era ranging from stardates 37000 to 46999. Another stardate system simply has this decade fall from stardates 2360 to 2369. The reference stardate system assigns stardate 2/99 to the beginning of this decade.
Events of various datesEdit
- Events taking place from reference stardate -1/80 and the modern era beginning on stardate 0/00 cannot always logically be corresponded to modern years or canon dates in most cases, so they are listed on those two pages, but the 2360s correspond to certain dates following reference stardate 2/99.
- While serving aboard the USS Wellington, Ensign Ro Laren disobeys orders on an away mission on Garon II resulting in the death of eight away team members. She is sentenced to the Starfleet stockade on Jaros II.
References and NotesEdit
- ↑ ST references: Chronology, Encyclopedia.
- ↑ TOS movie: Star Trek.
- ↑ FASA RPG module: Star Trek: The Next Generation Officer's Manual.
- ↑ TNG episode: "Ensign Ro".