|This article or subsection has an associated category.||2361|
|years:||2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364|
|decades:||2330s 2340s 2350s 2360s 2370s 2380s 2390s|
|centuries:||23rd century - 24th century - 25th century|
2361 was, on Earth's calendar, the 62nd year of the 24th century, and the second year of the 2360s decade. This era begins with stardate 2361.0, reference stardate 3/00, or as a span between stardates 38000 to 38999.
- reference stardate 3/0001.1
- Starfleet adopts an updated pay grade as the standard salary wage of officers and crewmen.
- Ensign Zak Kebron, serving aboard the USS Ranger, prevents the assassination of Iban Prime Minister Niad.
- Iliana Ghemor, an agent of the Obsidian Order, is surgically altered to look like Kira Nerys, a Bajoran Resistance fighter, and implanted with her memories, at the Elemspur Detention Center. But instead of going after her mission, she is held captive by Skrain Dukat for his own delight.
- The Federation's last communication with Turkana IV prior to 2367 occurs as the USS Potemkin visits the failed colony.
Promotions and TransfersEdit
- Idun Asmund transfers to the USS Charleston as first officer. 
- William T. Riker is promoted to Lieutenant Commander. 
- Worf, Soleta, Zak Kebron, Mark McHenry, and Tania Tobias all graduate from Starfleet Academy and are promoted to Ensign.
- Mark McHenry is assigned as navigator to the USS Valentina. 
- Alyssa Ogawa enters the Starfleet Medical Nursing Programme. 
Births and DeathsEdit
- A transporter duplicate of William T. Riker, later known as Thomas Riker, is created on Nervala IV. 
References and NotesEdit
- ↑ FASA RPG module: Star Trek: The Next Generation Officer's Manual.
- ↑ NF - No Limits short story: "Waiting for G'Doh, or, How I Learned to Stop Moving and Hate People"
- ↑ DS9 novel: Fearful Symmetry
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 ST website: Startrek.com
- ↑ TNG novel: Reunion
- ↑ TNG episode: "Second Chances"
| No Limits|
|New Frontier|| 2361|
Chapter 8, Section 1
| No Limits|
Waiting for G'Doh, or, How I Learned to Stop Moving and Hate People
|New Frontier||2361||short story|
| Fearful Symmetry|
Side One: Chapter 5
|Deep Space Nine||2361||novel|