|years:|| 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368
(stardates 42000 to 42999, or from 2365.0)
|decades:||2330s 2340s 2350s 2360s 2370s 2380s 2390s|
|centuries:||23rd century - 24th century - 25th century|
2365 was, on Earth's calendar, the 66th year of the 24th century, and the sixth year of the 2360s decade. Besides this time period's Human dates, in stardates this era begin with stardate 2365.0 in some systems of dating, and runs from stardate 42000 to 42999 in others.
- The starship Traveler is launched from Rhawn. 
- Crop failures in the agricultural domes of The Armada threaten food supplies to an entire sector.
- A Klingon cruiser passes the Theta 116 star system and performs a sensor sweep. The Klingons detect spacecraft debris in orbit, and notify the Federation of the discovery, moving on in their course without further investigation.
- stardate 42625.4 (Enterprise-D voyages) : The Federation starship USS Enterprise travels to Theta 116. Riker, Data and Worf are briefly trapped in an illusory version of the fictional Royale Hotel.
- The Federation makes first contact with the Borg.
- The Romulan Star Empire begins the Third Taurhai Offensive.
- The Federation makes first contact with the Cairn.
- Gaten Russol contacts Elias Vaughn, asking him for help of the Federation for the Cardassian dissident movement who disagrees with the Occupation of Bajor; Elias contacts Alynna Nechayev, but is being told not to interfere in Cardassian internal politics.
- Skrain Dukat learns of Russol's contacts into the Federation; but before able to prove anything, Russol manages to leave Terok Nor and, with the help of Odo, destroy all evidences.
- Kalisi Reyar figures out that Astraea is in truth Miras Vara; however, although she delivers that information to the Obsidian Order, Miras is not caught and can hide again.
- The USS Yamato is destroyed after discovering the homeworld of the Iconians.
- After coming into the possesion of some advanced Cognocenti weapons, the Kreel begin a brief conflict with the Klingons.
Promotions and transfersEdit
- Nanietta Bacco is elected Governor of Cestus III.
- Amitra is elected President of the United Federation of Planets.
- Alexander Munro enrolls in Starfleet Academy.
- Odo is recruited by Gul Skrain Dukat to serve as chief of security aboard Terok Nor, replacing Thrax Sa'kat.
- Geordi La Forge is promoted to lieutenant and replaces Lieutenant Commander Leland T. Lynch as chief engineer.
- Kathryn Janeway is transferred from command of the USS Bonestell to command of the USS Billings.
- Beverly Crusher transfers from the USS Enterprise to Starfleet Medical.
- Commander Katherine Pulaski, chief medical officer of the USS Repulse, transfers to the Enterprise-D. 
- Alyssa Ogawa graduates from the Starfleet Medical Nursing Programme, and is assigned to Starbase 133. Later this year, she is transferred to the Enterprise-D.
- Ensign Sonya Gomez graduates from Starfleet Academy, and is assigned as an engineer to the Enterprise.
Births and deathsEdit
- Hulya Kiliç is born on Ithic II.
- Basso Tromac is killed by Kira Nerys.
- Kalisi Reyar is interrogated by the Obsidian Order on the whereabouts of Miras Vara; unsatisfied with the answers, the order operative kills her.
- Odo first meets Kira Nerys on Terok Nor; unaware that she is the murderer in the case he is investigating, he agrees to help her get off the space station.
- After realizing that Crell Moset is experimenting on living Bajorans, Kalisi Reyar tricks him into accepting a position at a university - resulting in the couple being split up; she then destroys all outcomes of his experiments and all research connected to it.
References and notesEdit
- ↑ TOS movie: Star Trek.
- ↑ ST references: Chronology, Encyclopedia.
- ↑ TNG comic: "Space Seeds".
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 TNG episode: "The Royale".
- ↑ TNG episode: "Q Who?".
- ↑ LUG RPG: The Way of D'era: The Romulan Star Empire.
- ↑ Last Unicorn RPG module: All Our Yesterdays: The Time Travel Sourcebook.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 8.4 8.5 8.6 8.7 8.8 DS9 - Terok Nor novel: Dawn of the Eagles.
- ↑ TNG episode: "Contagion".
- ↑ TNG novel: Strike Zone.