|years:|| 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 2387 2388
|decades:||2350s 2360s 2370s 2380s 2390s 2400s 2410s|
|centuries:||23rd century - 24th century - 25th century|
- Space station Deep Space 9 (II) officially opens
- President of the United Federation of Planets Nanietta Bacco is assassinated by True Way Extremists on Deep Space 9.
- Ishan Anjar is selected as President Pro-Tempore
- Cardassian Castellan Rakena Garan resigns from office.
- Elim Garak becomes Castellan of the Cardassian Union after Garan resigns.
- Commander Julian Bashir delivers a cure to the Andorian Reproduction crisis.
- Andor rejoins the Federation.
- Ishan Anjar, actually Baras Rodirya, is arrested on the floor of the Federation Council for his murder of Bajoran nationals and his part in the assassination of President Bacco.
Promotions and TransfersEdit
- Kasidy Yates is officially assigned to the USS Robinson as a Federation envoy.
- Julian Bashir resigns from Starfleet after using classified data to develop a cure for the Andorians.
- Ezri Dax is arrested for assisting Julian Bashir in distributing the cure to Andoria.
- William T. Riker is promoted to Rear Admiral.
- Nog is temporarily assigned to Active Four.
- Tuvok is temporarily assigned to Special Ops group Active Four.
- Christine Vale is temporarily assigned as Captain of the Starship USS Lionheart.
- Beverly Crusher takes over as Chief medical officer for Deep Space 9 until a suitable replacement may be found.
- Ezri Dax is pardoned and once again placed in command of the USS Aventine.
Births and DeathsEdit
- Nanietta Bacco is assassinated on Deep Space 9.
The Dominion is destroyed in a war with the Borg Collective
References and NotesEdit