|Decades:|| 2360s - 2370s - 2380s - 2390s - 2400s - 2410s - 2420s|
|Centuries:||23rd century - 24th century - 25th century|
Star Trek Online Edit
- 2390: Talvath asks for Federation protection. 
- 2392: Nan Bacco declines to run for President of the United Federation of Planets again. Aennik Okeg runs as a candidate, wins the presidency and takes office. 
- 2393: The reign of Martok as Chancellor of the Klingon High Council ends with his death at the hands of his successor, J'mpok. Drex, son of Martok, though rejected by the Arbiter of Succession for not being worthy of his father's mantle, claims the Right of Vengeance and challenges J'mpok, who defeats him and spares his life. All of J'mpok's potential challengers eventually back down, solidifying his claim for the Chancellorship.
- 2394: Klingon-Federation trade and defense agreements were set to expire. Klingon-Gorn fighting and a failed peace summit in 2392 lead to these not being renewed in that year. 
- 2394: Starfleet commissions the second Vigilant-class starship in order to hold their own against Romulan and Klingon battleships.
Alternate realities and timelinesEdit
- 2390: Harry Kim and Chakotay located the crashed USS Voyager and use an interplexing beacon to communicate with Seven of Nine fifteen years early to prevent Voyager crashing and the formation of the timeline they occupied. 
- 2394: USS Voyager returns to Earth after 23 years in the Delta Quadrant. 
- 2395 (stardate 72781.6) : Captain Wesley Crusher records a log entry confirming that hyperport poisoning created the disease that is decimating Rovan IV. This timeline would be aborted by the 2366 destruction of the hyperport apparatus.
- 2395: In an alternate timeline created by Q the USS Enterprise-D investigates an anti-time anomaly. 
- 2396 (stardate 73151.3): Time traveller Pierce obtains a copy of a USS Santa Maria log entry to take back in time with him to 2366.
References and NotesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 ST website: The Path to 2409
- ↑ ST website: Ships of the Line
- ↑ VOY episode: "Timeless"
- ↑ VOY episode: "Endgame"
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 TNG - Maelstrom comic: "Forbidden Fruit"
- ↑ TNG episode: "All Good Things..."
| Strange New Worlds 9|
Staying the Course
|The Original Series||2395||short story|
| All Good Things...|
Future timeline sections
|The Next Generation||2395||episode novelization|
| Forbidden Fruit|
|The Next Generation|| 2395|
| Forbidden Fruit|
|The Next Generation|| 2396|