|This article or subsection has an associated category.||2400s|
|Decades:|| 2370s - 2380s - 2390s - 2400s - 2410s - 2420s - 2430s|
(stardates 2400 to 2409; or 77000 to 86999)
|Centuries:||24th century - 25th century - 26th century|
The 2400s was, on Earth's calendar, the first decade of the 25th century. Some stardate systems have delineated this era ranging from stardates 77000 to 86999. Another stardate system simply has this decade fall from stardates 2400 to 2409.
- 2400: Starfleet commissions the second Discovery class starship, this class to serve as a mainstay in future exploration.
- 2402: During her senior cadet cruise aboard the USS Pike, an abduction of Miral Paris by a Klingon religious group is attempted but foiled.
- 2405: The Federation-Klingon War of 2405-2410 begins.
- 2407: The Klingon Empire commissions a super carrier called the Vo'Quv to serve as a troop transport/battleship. 
- 2408: Mar Loc, a Sindareen scientist, uses the Guardian of Forever to travel back to 2368 to kill Counselor Deanna Troi. He succeeds, creating an alternate timeline in which Admiral William T. Riker uses the Guardian to travel back in time to prevent this assassination, while Commodore Data and Lieutenant Blair of the Enterprise-F follow Riker through to prevent the destruction of their own timeline. Riker succeeds in saving Deanna, thus restoring the future to its previous state. 
- 2409: The Federation is engaged in a war against the Klingon Empire, due to manipulation from outside forces. During this time the Borg return, behaving differently than in previous encounters with them. Species 8472 is also involved with the state of war in the Alpha and Beta Quadrants.
- 2410: An invasion by Species 8472, now known as the Undine, on both Earth and Qo'nos leads to the end of the Federation-Klingon War of 2405-2410. An Iconian makes its first appearance in over 200,000 years, its actions leading to the Iconian War.
- circa 2400: Captain Harry Kim leads the USS Rhode Island as it begins a four-year deep space exploratory mission.
- 2404: Admiral Kathryn Janeway travels back to 2377 with technology and information to allow the USS Voyager to use the Borg transwarp hub to return home 16 years before it did in her own timeline.
References and notesEdit
- ↑ ST references: Chronology, Encyclopedia.
- ↑ TOS movie: Star Trek.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 STO website: Ships of the Line.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 STO website: The Path to 2409.
- ↑ TNG novel: Imzadi.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 STO video game: Star Trek Online.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 VOY episode & novelization: Endgame
- ↑ ST website: Startrek.com
The Ashes of Eden
|The Original Series||2400||novel|
The Fall of Terok Nor
|Deep Space Nine||2400||novel|
The War of the Prophets
|Deep Space Nine||2400||novel|
| The Good That Men Do|
Prologue; Chapters 7, 13 & 45; Epilogue
|Enterprise||early 25th century||novel|
| Strange New Worlds VII|
Chapters 1-6, Epilogue, 34-36 & 44
|The Next Generation||2408||novel|
|Star Trek Online||Star Trek Online||2409||Video game|
| Star Trek Online|
Legacy of Romulus
|Star Trek Online||2409-2410||Video game|