|This article or subsection has an associated category.||2410s|
|Decades:|| 2380s - 2390s - 2400s - 2410s - 2420s - 2430s - 2440s|
(stardates 2410 to 2419; or 87000 to 96999)
|Centuries:||24th century - 25th century - 26th century|
The 2410s was, on Earth's calendar, the second decade of the 25th century. Some stardate systems have delineated this era ranging from stardates 87000 to 96999. Another stardate system simply has this decade fall from stardates 2410 to 2419.
- Species 8472 launches a bold incursion of the Alpha and Beta Quadrants, including attacks on Earth and Qo'noS. In response to this invasion, the Federation and Klingon Empire agree to a ceasefire. The ceremony for the ceasefire is interrupted by the appearance of an Iconian who issues a hostile warning to the representatives of the two quadrants against drawing further attention. (STO mission: "Surface Tension") The Iconian War also took place here, lasting six months and causing catastrophic damage to the Milky Way Galaxy.
- 2415 or 2416
- Starfleet will presumably receive the log entry from the Enterprise-D made on Stardate 41263.2 (2364) when the ship was briefly in the galaxy M33. Presuming the sub-space signal remains intact (without relays to boost transmission in the M33 galaxy) along a 51 year, 10 month time span, it will have traversed 2.7 million light-years.
References and notesEdit
- ↑ ST references: Chronology, Encyclopedia.
- ↑ TOS movie: Star Trek.
- ↑ STO video game: Star Trek Online.
- ↑ TNG episode: "Where No One Has Gone Before".