|This article or subsection has an associated category.||24th century|
|Centuries:||23rd century - 24th century - 25th century|
|Decades:||2300s 2310s 2320s 2330s 2340s 2350s 2360s 2370s 2380s 2390s|
The 24th century was a century of Earth's calendar, ranging from the years 2301 to 2400 and comprised of decades from the 2300s to the 2390s. Various stardate systems were in use in and around the United Federation of Planets, including stardates that range from numerals following approximately 9500.0 (a 23rd century stardate) to the end of the 24th century at stardate 76999. Other stardating has this century run from stardates 2300.0 to 2399.
- This is the most common century for Star Trek stories to be set.
- Tomed Incident.
- Increasing conflict and war with the Cardassian Union.
- Re-emergence of the Romulan Star Empire.
- First contact with the Borg Collective.
- Discovery of the Bajoran wormhole.
- Major exploration of Delta Quadrant by Federation starship Voyager.
- The Dominion War.
- The Titan System Incident and discovery of the Kam'Jahtae.
- Federation conquest and occupation of Tezwa.
- Resignation and covert assassination of Federation President Min Zife of Bolarus.
- Assassination of the Imperial Senate of the Romulan Star Empire.
- Selelvian War.
- Borg Invasion of 2381.
- Formation of the Typhon Pact.
- Star Trek: Stargazer (from 2333)
- Star Trek: The Next Generation (from 2364)
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (from 2369)
- Star Trek: Voyager (from 2371)
- Star Trek: New Frontier (from 2373)
- Star Trek: Starfleet Corps of Engineers (from 2376)
- Star Trek: Titan (from 2379)
References and notesEdit
- ↑ TOS movie: The Undiscovered Country.
- ↑ ST references: Chronology, Encyclopedia.
- ↑ TOS movie: Star Trek.