|Centuries:||23rd century - 24th century - 25th century|
|Decades:||2300s 2310s 2320s 2330s 2340s 2350s 2360s 2370s 2380s 2390s|
The 24th century is the most common century for Star Trek stories to be set.
- Star Trek: Stargazer (2333-2355 assumed)
- Star Trek: The Next Generation (2354-2381 and continuing)
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (2369-2377 and continuing)
- Star Trek: New Frontier (2373-2376, 2379-2381 and continuing)
- Star Trek: Starfleet Corps of Engineers (2376-2377?; Foundations, Book One and Book Two, Where Time Stands Still, and Distant Early Warning are set in the 23rd century)
- Star Trek: Voyager (2371-2381 and continuing)
- Star Trek: Titan (2379-2381 and continuing)
- Tomed Incident.
- Increasing conflict and war with the Cardassian Union.
- Re-emergence of the Romulan Star Empire.
- First contact with the Borg Collective.
- Discovery of the Bajoran wormhole.
- Major exploration of Delta Quadrant by Federation starship Voyager.
- The Dominion War.
- The Titan System Incident and discovery of the Kam'Jahtae.
- Federation conquest and occupation of Tezwa.
- Resignation and covert assassination of Federation President Min Zife of Bolarus.
- Assassination of the Imperial Senate of the Romulan Star Empire.
- Selelvian War.
- Borg Invasion of 2381.
- Formation of the Typhon Pact.
Events of unspecified dateEdit
References and NotesEdit