- This article is about the Nintendo Entertainment System game. You may be looking for the PC game, 25th Anniversary.
|Series:||The Original Series|
|Platform(s):||Nintendo Entertainment System|
As the Starfleet starship USS Enterprise was traveling through space when an unstable turbulence was noticed. First officer Spock informed Captain Kirk that a magnetic field was the cause of the disturbance and was centered around the planet Iotia. The Spock then indicated that there was a large dimensional hole in space. Sulu attempted to stop the ship after realizing that the Constitution-class ship was being pulled into the anomaly; but to no avail.
Spock then stated that the field was growing exponentially, witch prompted Kirk to request preparation for warp speed, meanwhile Spock elaborates on the anomaly stating that the field was bending space and time. The ship then engaged their warp drive and cruised away from the region but upon exiting, the Enterprise finds itself in an uncharted sector, the field was gone and Starfleet was unreachable at their present location.
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
- James T. Kirk • Spock • Leonard McCoy • Montgomery Scott • Nyota Uhura • Pavel Chekov • Hikaru Sulu • Harry Mudd • Bela Oxmyx • Jojo Krako • Bonehead Malone • Sharky • unnamed USS Enterprise personnel (security guard, historian, biologist, geologist) • unnamed Romulans (commander, guards) • unnamed Iotians (boy, thugs, police chief) • unnamed Starfleet personnel (admiral) • unnamed Orions (girl) • unnamed humans (dealer on Shroud IV) • S'slee • Bobo
Starships and vehiclesEdit
- USS Enterprise (Constitution-class heavy cruiser) • unnamed Romulan starships (V8-class bird-of-prey) • unnamed Federation starships (recovery ship)
Stations and outpostsEdit
Stars and systemsEdit
Planets and planetoidsEdit
- Neutral Zone
- Shroud IV
- Federation space
- Calodra • Kashmir • Tavarius • Temoku • Sigma Iotia II • Arkhos • Altamira • Mekkel
States and organizationsEdit
Technology and weaponsEdit
- phaser • starship • warp drive • communicator • tricorder • cryogenic vault • transporter• deflector shield • telephone • library computer • subspace communication • food synthesizer
Matter and energyEdit
Ranks and titlesEdit
- captain • commanding officer • chief medical officer • commander • lieutenant commander • lieutenant • first officer • second officer • chief engineer • helmsman • navigator • communications officer • ensign • admiral • security • security guard • historian • biologist • geologist • police chief • specialist
- space • star • star system • planet • lifeform • technology • government • history • geology • biology • security • rank • title • matter • energy • dimension • dimensional gate • time • time travel • Eye of Kakos • music • Saurian brandy • plant • butterfly • weapon • fizzbin • chewing gum • mind meld • subspace • earthquake • Aztec • Romulan language