- Starfleet Captain Mak Dav Al finds his way to the skreee of Mak Dav Al, and thus terwelled him. This was considered a vile crime in this time period. During pursuit of the criminal, Al encounters 24th century Starfleet Captain David Gold, whom he recognizes instantly. 
- 2564: The faint, sub-space message sent by USS Enterprise-D from beyond the M-31 galaxy, 200 years prior, is relayed by signal boosters throughout the Alpha Quadrant to Starfleet Command.
- 2567: A "Galaxy bomb" theoretically launched by Drea in 2267 under orders of Commander Rojan (after being declared a traitor by Prefect Tamar) reaches the Kelvan Empire's homeworld of Kelva where it is discovered to be a declaration of a peace treaty between the United Federation of Planets and the Kelvans.
The unproduced animated series entitled Star Trek: Final Frontier was to take place in the Early 26th century. The show's backstory has Starfleet losing its way and becoming a xenophobic organization which focuses on protecting its borders rather than exploring the unknown and helping those in need. This is due to a horrific attack which devastated subspace, leaving huge regions in which Warp drive doesn't function. For more info on the series, see its website.
| Strange New Worlds VI|
One Last Adventure
|The Original Series||c.2500||short story|
| Azati Prime|
|Enterprise||unspecified||episode||Daniels brings Jonathan Archer to the future to witness the Battle of Procyon V.|
| Tales of the Dominion War|
Stone Cold Truths
Sections 1 & 3
|New Frontier||2525||short story||150 Years after the Dominion War.|
| Strange New Worlds 9|
|The Original Series||c.2569||short story|
References and NotesEdit
- ↑ SCE short story: "An Easy Fast"
- ↑ Last Unicorn RPG module: All Our Yesterdays: The Time Travel Sourcebook
- ↑ TNG episode: "Where No One Has Gone Before"
- ↑ TOS - Strange New Worlds 9 short story: "Gone Native"
- ↑ TOS episode: "By Any Other Name"