From the first five-year mission!
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
- Christine Chapel • Jabilo M'Benga • En-Lai • Malesa Norabi • Tonia Barrows • Haak Trobis • Rakaar • Fitzpatrick • Pitkin • Lady of Calydon
Starships and vehiclesEdit
Races and culturesEdit
Outposts and stationsEdit
Planets and planetoidsEdit
Stars and systems Edit
States and organizationsEdit
Other references Edit
- Berthold radiation • radiation • star • star system • hull • hull breach • radiation poisoning • engineering hull • energy • planet • starbase • asylum • homeworld • technology • stasis • distress call • sandovalyn • medicine • outpost • hospital • stasis weapon
- At this point in the series, the Paramount Pictures licensing approval for comics was being made stricter, as a result it was not known at the time of this issue's publication that the series would be canceled for retooling.
- One detail of this story that may have proven contentious to the studio was the use of a religious plot-line, since dealing with belief (and God) was rare for Star Trek. This also crossed into story territory covered in TOS movie: Star Trek V: The Final Frontier, which was in production at the time.
- This story takes place after TOS episode: "Shore Leave", when Barrows was an Enterprise yeoman, but before TOS episode: "The Tholian Web", when the Defiant was subsequently lost.
- This issue was the first time cover artist Jerome K. Moore inked his own work.
#55: Finnegan's Wake!
Who Killed Captain Kirk?
| Star Trek: The Original Series|
(DC Comics, Series One)