Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Characteristics and historyEdit
Aluminum has an atomic mass of 26.9815. This element was discovered by Humans for the first time on Earth's European continent in Denmark, in the year 1825. (ST reference: Star Fleet Medical Reference Manual)
In an alternate timeline where the Na'kuhl had traveled to the 20th century to interfere in World War II, Vosk required the Nazis to divert 86 metric tons of aluminum plating and 170 tons of carbon steel to implement construction of plasma pulse weapons. (ENT episode: "Storm Front")
- DS9 novel: Devil in the Sky
- ST references: Star Fleet Medical Reference Manual, Ships of the Line, Mr. Scott's Guide to the Enterprise
- VOY episode: "The 37's"
- ENT episode: "Storm Front"
- FASA RPG module: Orion Ruse
- TOS novels: World Without End, Ishmael
- TNG novels: Requiem, Dyson Sphere
- TOS - The Eugenics Wars novel: The Rise and Fall of Khan Noonien Singh, Volume 2
- ENT - The Romulan War novel: Beneath the Raptor's Wing