Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In the year 2365, the Federation starship USS Enterprise-D performed sensor scans of planet Theta 116 VIII and found weather activity in the atmosphere described as ammonia tornadoes. (TNG episode: "The Royale")
The atmosphere of Marijne VII leaked into the hull of the damaged USS Raman in 2370. Upon finding the Raman trapped in the atmosphere, the Enterprise-D used an interface probe controlled by Geordi La Forge to detect ammonia and methane in a ship's corridor. (TNG episode: "Interface")
- TNG episode: "The Royale"
- TNG episode: "Interface"
- TOS comic: "Invasion of the City Builders"
- TOS novel: The Klingon Gambit
- TOS - Fortunes of War novel: Dreadnought!
- TOS novel: Crossroad
- TOS novel: Savage Trade
- TNG novel: Genesis Force
- TNG - Cold Equations novel: The Persistence of Memory
- DS9 novel: Trial by Error
- TTN novel: Sight Unseen
- VAN novel: Precipice
- ST reference: The Starfleet Survival Guide
- Decipher RPG module: Worlds
- Decipher RPG module: Aliens
- FASA RPG - The Orions module: Book of Common Knowledge
- TOS video game: 25th Anniversary