Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An anabolic protoplaser was a medical device used by Federation doctors in the 23rd century, and was designed to repair torn veins and arteries by uniting the nerves and muscle fibers. (TOS novels: Spock, Messiah!, Planet of Judgment, The Klingon Gambit)
Appearances and referencesEdit
- TOS reference: Star Fleet Technical Manual
- TOS novel: Spock, Messiah!
- TOS novel: Planet of Judgment
- TOS novel: World Without End
- TOS novel: The Klingon Gambit
- TOS novel: My Enemy, My Ally
- TOS novel: Rules of Engagement
- TOS novel: The Fearful Summons
- TOS novel: Twilight's End
- TOS novel: Assignment: Eternity
- TOS novel: One Small Step
- TOS novel: A Choice of Catastrophes
- TNG episode: "Frame of Mind"
- TNG novel: Imbalance
- TNG novel: Debtors' Planet