Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
History and specificationsEdit
The Armitage-class of ships entered service in the year 2409. The vessels crewed 200 officers and featured a hangar bay fitted with a wing of Peregrine-class attack fighters and a point defense system. This class was based on the Akira-class heavy escort and inspired by the Thunderchild-class heavy escort refit. Having a modular spaceframe, its sections (saucer, hull, pylons and nacelles) could be exchanged by their counterparts from the other Akira-based (sub-) classes: Akira-class, Oslo-class, Thunderchild-class and the Zephyr-class. 
|This article or subsection has an associated category.||Armitage class starships|
- USS Akagi-A (NCC-62158-A) (STO mission: "Devil's Choice")
- USS Armitage (NCC-92231/NCC-97300) - prototype
- ISS Armitage (NCC-97300)
- unlabelled Armitage-class starship moored in Earth Spacedock (STO mission: "Welcome to Earth Spacedock")
- USS Cheron (STO mission: "Fluidic Destruction")
|This section is written
from the Real World
point of view.
Appearance and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Season 6 Dev Blog #5
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 STO video game: Star Trek Online's Foundry.
- ↑ STO mission: "Defend the Beta Ursae Sector Block"
- STO Season 6 Dev Blog #5 Heavy Escort Carrier: Armitage Class at the official Star Trek Online website.
- Heavy_Escort_Carrier article at The Star Trek Online Wiki.