The Bolarus sector, also known as Bolian and Tango sector, was one of four sectors of the Iota Pavonis sector block in the Beta Quadrant. (ST reference: Star Charts, STO - "Romulan Mystery" mission: "Trapped")
The Bolian sector was in the southwest of the Iota Pavonis sector block. Clockwise, the Bolarus sector was bordered by several sectors: Sector Z-6 (north), Tarod sector (northeast), Devron sector (east), Sierra sector (southeast) and Teneebia sector (south). (ST reference: Star Charts, STO - "Romulan Mystery" mission: "Trapped")
The Romulan Neutral Zone separated Federation and Romulan space from one another. Starfleet maintained a series of outposts along its side of the border. Some star systems were located inside the neutral zone. (ST reference: Star Charts)
Star systems and planetsEdit
- United Federation of Planets
References and appearancesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 (ST reference: Star Charts)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 (STO - "Romulan Mystery" mission: "Trapped")
- Bolian sector article at Memory Alpha, the wiki for canon Star Trek.
- Bolarus Sector article at The Star Trek Online Wiki.
|This article or subsection has an associated category.||Bolarus sector|