- Welcome to New Vulcan! Uhura and Spock adjust to life in the growing colony... and discover an ancient secret that could change the destiny of Vulcans forever!
- CAPTAIN KIRK and the crew of the U.S.S. ENDEAVOUR have returned to space following the events at the Babel peace summit. Meanwhile, SPOCK and UHURA have returned to New Vulcan to continue their sabbatical while the new U.S.S. ENTERPRISE is under construction...
- Lieutenant's Personal log, supplement
- I'd never tell the Vulcans, but I've always thought embracing over everything else was simply a point of view. A decision dictated by evidence, rather than emotion, but decision nonetheless. But having spent time here on New Vulcan, it's clear that they see logic as something much more than that. It's a singular destination they'll arrive at as long as they simply follow the path. As far back as I remember, I've been on a path of my own. Even growing up in Africa, I'd glance up at the stars and know that's where my life was headed. Working in Starfleet was all I ever wanted. But this place has shown me a simpler life., but one no less desirable in its simplicity. Has everything in my life been guiding me here?
- Personal log, supplemental.
- Nothing about it was logical. These inhabitants are not alive, not in any traditional sense. Spock's best hypothesis is that they are psychic echoes of the last survivors. By their telling, they are the last of a species wiped out by a cataclysm that resulted from their use of the isotope the Vulcans discovered. It once existed in abundance, powering their civilization. It destroyed the once fertile ecosystem. Leaving this arid world. They marked what remained of the isotope with a warning. A warning only I could hear.
- Nanil • Raheem • Sarek • Spock • Alhamisi Uhura • M'Umbha Uhura • Nyota Uhura
- Referenced only
- Amanda Grayson
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
Boldly Go, Issue 8
|Boldly Go (The Original Series)||next comic:|
Boldly Go, Issue 10