The name Caesar refers to the following;
- Caesar (chimpanzee), son of Zira and Cornelius
- Caesar (title), a title for emperors of Rome on Earth
- Julius Caesar, a Human male who lived on Earth in the first century B.C.E. who was responsible for the transformation of the Roman Republic into an Empire.
- Julius Caesar (mirror), his mirror universe counterpart
- USS Julius Caesar, a Federation starship named after the Roman Leader.
- Julius Caesar (play), a play by William Shakespeare about the Roman leader.
- Caesar's Palace - a hotel and casino located in Las Vegas, Nevada. It was used as a military headquarters during the Siege of Las Vegas.