- TOS comic: "The Wormhole Connection"
- "Captain's Log, Stardate 8145.3.: : Dr. Carol Marcus and Dr. David Marcus...my son...have returned to the Regula 1 base to continue their work and the crew of the Reliant have been relocated to Starbase 12 for medical attention and reassignment. The Enterprise has returned to Earth where I have requested an audience with Starfleet Grand Admiral Stephen Turner, concerning a matter of the gravest importance."
- "Captain's Log, Stardate 8145.6.: : We have received our first assignment, and have left Earth orbit, enroute to section 14 of the Gamma Hydra system."
- "Captain's Log, Supplemental.: : My strategy was successful. The Klingons, thinking us defeated, continued their synchronized attack leaving themselves open to a synchronized attack of my own!"
- "Captain's Log, Stardate 8148.9.: : Time is of the essence. The Klingons may reappear at any second, and we must be ready for them."
- "Captain's Log, Stardate 8149.1. Ensign Bryce and I are ready to depart, but one thing remains to be done..."
- TOS comic: "... The Only Good Klingon..."
- "Captain's Log, Stardate 8149.2.: : To uncover the secret of the undetectable Klingon fleet, Ensign Bryce and I have entered wormhole space and discovered there a Klingon station, with enough firepower to seize this sector of Federation space for themselves!"
- "Captain's Log, first officer Sulu reporting: : We have had no report yet from Captain Kirk, nor have we been able to restore full engine power. Under these conditions, we would be no match for even one Klingon vessel, let alone four."
- TOS comic: "Errand of War!"
- Captain's Log
- Stardate 8150.7.: : Our mission—to destroy the Klingons'wormhole station—has been accomplished. Little did I know that was only a prelude to an even greater threat!
- Captain's Log
- Stardate 8151.2.: : Something is horribly, inexplicably wrong, and all my instincts tell me the answers may be found on the planet Organia!
- TOS comic: "Deadly Allies"
- Captain's log, stardate 8151.7
- : In an attempt to stop the war between the Federation and theKlingon Empire, the Enterprise has violated orders and traveled to the planet Organia. There we met and defeated a Klingon shipcommanded by Captain Kor—but I find the mystery only deepening!
- TOS comic: "Mortal Gods"
- Captain's log, stardate 8163.5.
- : The war is over! Freed of the influence of both the Organians and the Excalbians...
... The Federation and the Klingon Empire have entered negotiations to secure a permanent peace!
Meanwhile, the Enterprise has entered the Beta Epsilon system, to determine the fate of the USS Valor, whose last transmission reported her in combat with a Klingon vessel!
The Klingon desserter, Konom, has been temporarily assigned to the Enterprise, ad Dr. McCoy attempts to determine why Konom hates the violence and carnage the rest of his race seems to relish.
|Logs of the USS Enterprise (NCC-1701)|
|Captain's logs||2246 • 2254 • 2264 • 2265 • 2266 • 2267 • 2268 • 2269 • 2270 • 2273 • 2275 • 2276 • 2285|
|Personal logs||Captain's personal log • James T. Kirk • Spock • Admiral's personal log • Philip Boyce|
|Other logs||First officer's log • Medical log • Ship's log • Admiral's log|