Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
During James T. Kirk's heroic five-year mission as captain of the Starship Enterprise,™ a mysterious alien threat called "The Totality" commenced its stealthy invasion, intending to conquer the Milky Way galaxy as it had conquered the Andromeda. Now the time for secrecy has passed, and a war unlike any other has begun -- one that threatens to destroy the Federation, first by bringing warp travel to an end, and then by absorbing all living matter into an unknown realm.
Twice before, Captain Kirk has encountered the Totality. Both times it took the beguiling form of Norinda, an irresistible alien who becomes the woman each person she meets most desperately desires. In his first encounter, Kirk almost lost the Enterprise. In his second encounter, he almost lost his child and watched in horror as the Totality absorbed Spock in its monstrous dimensional tendrils. But now, Kirk faces an even more devastating personal challenge. The battle lines have been drawn, and he and his friend Captain Jean-Luc Picard are on opposite sides.
After the events of Star Trek ® Nemesis, on the leading edge of Star Trek's future history, Captain's Glory depicts a Federation attacked from within, on the brink of collapse, with Earth's own solar system an armed and isolated camp. Reunited with Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy and Chief Engineer Scott, Kirk must join forces with Admiral Kathryn Janeway and the Holographic Doctor from the Starship Voyager™ in order to save Spock and expose the true nature of the Totality.
With Captain William Riker and Commander Deanna Troi of the Starship Titan caught in the cross fire of the conflict between Kirk and Picard, and with Kirk's own child poised on the brink of a startling destiny millions of years in the making, Kirk must prepare for his final encounter with the Totality. But how can Kirk fight an enemy whose greatest weapon is love?
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
- Robur Burnett • Beverly Crusher • The Doctor • Kathryn Janeway • James T. Kirk • Joseph Kirk • Geordi La Forge • Marinta • Leonard McCoy • Norinda • Jean-Luc Picard • William T. Riker • Montgomery Scott • Spock • Deanna Troi • T'Vrel • Christine Vale • Worf
Starships and vehiclesEdit
- Alpha Centauri
- Atlantis • Cochrane Institute • Facility 18 • Lily's Ocean • New Montana • Rockier Mountains
- Sol system
- Earth • Jupiter • Jupiter Outpost 92 • Jupiter Station • Mercury • Vostok Academy
- Gateway • T'Kallaron caves
- Referenced only
- Bajoran wormhole • Deep Space 9 • Gamma Quadrant
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
- Bureau of Public Safety • Kelvan Empire • Klingon Empire • Vulcan Ministry of Planetary Defense
- United Federation of Planets
- Advanced Warp Development Group • Department of Advanced Research • Propulsion Technologies Division • Starfleet • Starfleet Command • Starfleet Corps of Engineers • Starfleet Intelligence • Starfleet Oversight Committee
|Star Trek novels by William Shatner|
|Odyssey:||The Ashes of Eden||The Return||Avenger|
|Mirror Universe:||Spectre||Dark Victory||Preserver|
|Totality:||Captain's Peril||Captain's Blood||Captain's Glory|
|The Academy:||Collision Course|
|TOS novels||Next novel:|
Vulcan's Soul, Book 2: Exiles
|Star Trek hardcovers||Next novel:|
The Academy: Collision Course
The Academy: Collision Course
Articles of the Federation
Once Upon a Tribble