Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Return with us now to those thrilling days of yesteryear when Real Men with ray guns and beautiful women in beguiling outfits battled hideous monsters from outer space! Return with us to the days when Captain Proton ruled the skyways!
When the queen of an evil space empire kidnaps Captain Proton's faithful secretary Constance Goodheart, it's only the first step in her diabolical plan to conquer the Incorporated Planets. It soon becomes clear that there is more to her plot than meets the eye when, on the very edge of death, Captain Proton is saved by a power Not Of This Universe. Caught in an eons-old fight between two alien races, who can Captain Proton trust? No one -- not even his sidekick, ace reporter Buster Kincaid. Can Captain Proton save the Galaxy from the forces of evil and save Constance Goodheart from the Giant Demon Squid of Greyhawk II?
Extra! Dr. Chaotica plots the Death of the Patrol, Constance Goodheart must find Captain Proton before she shrinks to a size too small to be seen, and Buster Kincaid faces the Swamp of Doom!
- Children of the Glass by D.W. "Prof" Smith
- Death of the Patrol by Ray Hamil
- Scream and Scream Again by Lester Lee
- The Forgotten and Lost Race by Don Simster
- The Planets of the Future by D.W. "Prof" Smith
- The City of the Future by D.W. "Prof" Smith
- Letters to Captain Proton by Leonard R. "Findlehammer" Findleson, Dirk 'Dr. Dirk' Reschenhammer, Joe Monty, Norma Rinspad and Benny Russell.
- The Amazing Stories (TNG/VOY anthology).
- VOY episode: "Bride of Chaotica!"
- DS9 episode: "Far Beyond the Stars"
|Voyager Stories||Next novel:|
The Nanotech War
The Space Vortex of Doom
The Difficulties of Being Evil
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|