Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A hunted alien from the Gamma Quadrant seeks refuge on Deep Space 9.
- Main characters
- Benjamin Sisko (Avery Brooks)
- Kira Nerys (Nana Visitor)
- Odo (Rene Auberjonois)
- Julian Bashir (Alexander Siddig)
- Miles O'Brien (Colm Meaney)
- Quark (Armin Shimerman)
- Jadzia Dax (Terry Farrell)
- Recurring characters
- Morn (Mark Allen Shepherd)
- Broik (David B. Levinson)
- Nalan Bal (Scott Barry)
- Kallis Ven (Michael Zurich)
- Computer voice (Judi M. Durand)
- Other characters
- Referenced characters
- Alpha Quadrant • Bajoran wormhole • Deep Space 9 • Operations center • Promenade • Quark's • Station commander's office
- Referenced only
- Gamma Quadrant
Races and culturesEdit
States and OrganizationsEdit
- Bajoran Militia • Hunter • Starfleet • United Federation of Planets
- Referenced only
- Starfleet Command
- access tunnel • airlock • arva node • "Cardie" • coladrium • constable • dabo • dabo girl • duranium • first contact • genetic engineering • graviton • holosuite • light year • neutrino • oatmeal • particle beam • plasma injector • plasma generator • plasmic fiber • Prime Directive • ramscoop • replicator • shroud • synthale • tractor beam • transporter • weapon detector • weapon locker
- A Tosk and several Hunters appear in the novel Rising Son.
- Elements of "Captive Pursuit" (including O'Brien helping Tosk to escape the Hunters) were to have been featured in the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine game Crossroads of Time, but were removed due to memory concerns. 
- Captive Pursuit (episode) article at Memory Alpha, the wiki for canon Star Trek.
- Captive Pursuit article at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
|DS9 episode produced||Next episode:|
|DS9 episode aired||Next episode:|
|Deep Space Nine Adventures||Next Adventure:|