- Captain's log, stardate 8925.2
- I've never really believed in ghosts… until now. But after seeing the newly commissioned, newly refurbished USS Enterprise floating there in spacedock, a virtual duplicate of the precious starship destroyed by my own hand just a few months ago, I'm willing to believe in anything—including miracles! The ship's refitting will be complete within hours, and the Enterprise will be ready to carry me back where I belong—but who, I wonder, will be with me this time, when I go… We've been through so much together, my crew and I—so much joy—so much pain—! They stuck beside me when I needed it most, through the death and rebirth of my good friend Spock—through a court martial that could have cost them all their careers—! And yet, I was the only one who suffered for our actions—reduced in rank, relieved of my supervisory duties, and reassigned command of a starship! Starfleet Command believes that, by taking these actions, they have punished me! They really did reward my efforts! I really am where I belong! It still seems strange, to be called only captain again, after so many years as an admiral—and yet, it seems so right.
- Spock's personal log, stardate 8925.2
- Not even the soothing tones of my harp can bring me solace today. There is too much on my mind—too many questions cry for answers… Though I was excluded from the court-martial, I chose to stand beside my friends—and share their eventual fate. As an honorable man, I could do no less—since all their actions were on my behalf. Thus, I have been reassigned as science officer aboard the Enterprise, a position I know better than any other—and yet, I wonder if I have made the right choice. On Vulcan, they repaired my mind—but am I fully restored? And, if not, do I truly belong here?
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
- Arex • William Bearclaw • Nancy Bryce • Pavel Chekov • James T. Kirk • Konom • Leonard McCoy • Maria Morelli • M'Ress • Montgomery Scott • Spock • Hikaru Sulu • Nyota Uhura • unnamed Humans (saboteur, loading workers) • unnamed USS Enterprise-A personnel (engineers)
Starships and vehiclesEdit
Planets and planetoidsEdit
Stations and outpostsEdit
- Orbital Drydock
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
Ranks and titlesEdit
- admiral • captain • chief engineer • chief medical officer • commander • commanding officer • communications officer • doctor • engineer • first officer • helmsman • lieutenant • navigator • science officer • security chief • tactical officer
Technology and weaponsEdit
- antimatter • captain's log • chess • clothing • court martial • day • death • demon • emotion • engineer's log • ghost • god • hour • humanoid • ka'athyra • lifeform • log entry • logic • matter • medical log • mint julep • month • personal log • planet • Project Genesis • races and cultures • rank • refit • religion • ship commissioning • space • star • star system • stardate • Starfleet uniform • Starfleet uniform (2278-2350s) • technology • three-dimensional chess • time • title • uniform • year
#36: "The Apocalypse Scenario!"
The Doomsday Bug
|The Original Series|
(DC Comics, Series One)
#38: "The Argon Affair!"
"The Apocalypse Scenario!"
The Doomsday Bug
"When You Wish Upon a Star...!"
Debt of Honor
(Pages 1-9, 26-37, 45, 50-92)
|Memory Beta Chronology||Next adventure:|