Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For other uses, see Cloak and Dagger.
From the back cover: It is a scientific truth that the structure of the universe depends on the amount of "dark matter" contained in the cosmos. When sinister forces threaten to tamper with the very nature of reality, Captain Janeway and the crew of the U.S.S. Voyager must risk everything to restore the universal balance....
Years ago, near the beginning of its long journey, Voyager made contact with a brilliant Romulan scientist whose present was Voyager's past. Now Telek R'Mor communicates with Janeway again -- to warn her of a dire plot to capture Voyager and turn its "future" technology against the Federation of yesterday. But more than just the timeline is at stake. Voyager itself may be carrying a menace deadly to all creation!
- Chakotay • The Doctor • Kathryn Janeway • Jekri Kaleh • Harry Kim • Lhiau • Neelix • Tom Paris • Telek R'Mor • Seven of Nine • B'Elanna Torres • Tuvok • Verrak • Naomi Wildman • Samantha Wildman
- Delta Quadrant • Romulan Senate chamber • Romulus
- Referenced only
- Alpha Quadrant • Bajoran wormhole • Tikal Province
Starships and vehiclesEdit
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
- Romulan Senate • Romulan Star Empire • Shepherd • Starfleet • Tal Shiar • Triumvirate • United Federation of Planets
- Borg Queen • Chairman of the Tal Shiar • Empress • Flotter • Praetor • Proconsul • Right of Statement
|Voyager numbered novels||Next novel:|
|The above chronology placements are based on the primary placement in 2376.|
The Pocket Books Timeline places events from this story in one other timeframe:
Chapter 4, Section 1 and Chapter 2, Section 9
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|