Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Spoiler warning: Plot and/or ending details follow.
- Previously in Star Trek…
- Two Enterprises—with two crews, matched in name but not appearance—encountered the same anomaly in deep space at the same time. The anomaly caused the minds of the two crews to transfer between their alternate selves. When each ship recovers a probe sent by the other to investigate the anomaly, the mystery only deepens…
|This article is a stub relating to a comic book series, collection, issue, author, illustrator or other publishing production information. You can help our database by expanding on it.|
- Kelvin timeline
- Pavel Chekov • James T. Kirk • Leonard McCoy • Montgomery Scott • Spock • Hikaru Sulu • Nyota Uhura
- Primary reality
- James T. Kirk • Spock • Montgomery Scott • Leonard McCoy • Nyota Uhura • Pavel Chekov • Hikaru Sulu • Janice Rand
Starships and vehiclesEdit
- USS Enterprise
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
Technology and weaponsEdit
Ranks and titlesEdit
- captain • chief engineer • chief medical officer • commander • commanding officer • communications officer • doctor • ensign • first officer • helmsman • lieutenant • lieutenant commander • navigator • officer • science officer
- energy • Federation Starfleet ranks • Federation Starfleet ranks (alternate 2250s) • galaxy • government • gravity • humanoid • lifeform • nation-state • races and cultures • rank • space • star • Starfleet uniform • Starfleet uniform (alternate reality) • technology • time • title • uniform • universe
Connection, Part 1
|The Original Series (IDW series)||next comic:|
Boldly Go, Issue 1