- A mysterious signal lures the starship Voyager to a uncharted sector of the Delta Quadrant—and an enigmatic ghost ship floating adrift in space. Janeway mounts an investigation, hoping the alien ship may hold a clue to the whereabouts of the Caretaker's long-lost ship and his mate—the only known entity with the power to send the USS Voyager home.
- The ghost ship appears deserted, but soon a strange presence casts an eerie spell over the hearts and souls of the crew. Unless Janeway can solve the vessel's mystery, Voyager itself may succumb to its haunting song…
- Joseph Carey • Chakotay • The Doctor • Kathryn Janeway • Kes • Harry Kim • Daphne Mandel • Neelix • Tom Paris • B'Elanna Torres • Tuvok
Starships and vehiclesEdit
- Referenced only
- Alpha Quadrant • Andorian colonies • Deep Space 9 • Gamma Quadrant • McKinley Station • Rigel • Tsrana
Races and culturesEdit
- Referenced only
- Andorian • Betazoid • Cardassian • Ferengi • Jem'Hadar • Kazon • Rhiellian • Romulan • Sikarian • Tsranan
States and organizationsEdit
Science and technologyEdit
- Emergency Medical Hologram • exoskeleton • holodeck • hologram • psionics • stellar cartography • tachyon • universal translator
Ranks and titlesEdit
- Andorian cashmere • Andorian spice cake • fruitbread • Grolian flour • Grolian tort • Iobrian bluefruit • lacrosse • medieval • Meezian stew • Ozymandias • skiing
- The Dominion and the Jem'Hadar are mentioned by the crew.
- The cover artwork by painter Luis Royo was later included in his publication Dreams, entitled "Star Trek Voyagers", without reference to this volume. Apparently, the editorial process has included having him or another artist altering B'Elanna's expression to be a bit less fierce. For whatever reason, the German language editions of Cybersong, all use, either in full or in pieces, the cover art from the American version of Incident At Arbuk instead of the Royo piece.
Ghost of a Chance
|Voyager numbered novels||Next novel:|
The Final Fury
|Journey of the USS Voyager||Next Adventure:|
Bless the Beasts