Dan Uyeno is an artist who has contributed to various Ships of the Line calendars. Many of his entries are of starships of his own design, never before seen in the Star Trek episodes, movies or books.
- Ships of the Line 2012, February: Reprovisioning at Sea - The USS Balmung is resupplied by the cargo ship USS Mughi, with assistance from the shuttlecraft Weyland and several workbees.
- Ships of the Line 2013, December: Asteroid Mapping - Starship USS Thantos patrols the Romulan Neutral Zone. For more information on the creation of this painting, see http://madkoifish.wordpress.com/2011/05/03/a-bit-of-mid-tos-stuff/.
- Ships of the Line 2014, July: Orbital Scout - A dorsal aft view of the USS Onimaru and a shuttlecraft over an inhabited Class M planet.
- Ships of the Line 2015, November: Romulan War
- Ships of the Line 2017, November: The Ultimate Computer
- Ships of the Line 2018, December: Stellar Survey
- Ships of the Line (reference book, co-editor, cover art, reprints of images up to and including the 2014 edition)