Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dax discovers a comet heading for the wormhole, which a group of Bajorans believe will bring about an apocalypse.
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
- Station log, stardate 48273.5.
- Tensions have been building for the past few months.
Many Bajorans have fled the station and their rumors of an impending apocalypse have likewise infected others.
The citizenry are close to chaos.
- Julian Bashir • Jadzia Dax • Kira Nerys • Nog • Miles O'Brien • Odo • Peklar • Quark • Shiev • Benjamin Sisko • Jake Sisko • Takra
- Referenced only
- Alpha Quadrant • Bajor • Bajoran wormhole • Deep Space 9 • The Messenger • Operations center • Promenade • Quark's • station commander's office
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
- Bajoran Militia • Council of Guardians • Starfleet • United Federation of Planets
- Referenced only
- Bajoran Provisional Government • Federation Council
- admiral • apocalypse • archaeology • Battle of the Gods • comet • commander • communicator • docking ring • engineering • geology • holosuite • incendiary device • mythology • Prime Directive • religion • radiation
- 37th & 17th centuries BC
- Historical dates believed to tie in with the Messenger comet.
- 4th century
- The last recorded coming of the Messenger comet has catastrophic effects on Bajor.
- The station and Bajor prepare for the latest coming of the Messenger comet.
| Star Trek: Deep Space Nine|
#15: Dax's Comet, Part II