Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| This summary is taken, with permission, from the Star Trek Comics Checklist|
Responding to a distress call, Voyager is trapped in a "dead zone" of space, bleeding energy. Pirates in chemical propellant ships attack and board Voyager. While the crew repels boarders in hand-to-hand combat, Tuvok comes up with a plan.
|This article is a stub relating to a comic book series, collection, issue, author, illustrator or other publishing production information. You can help our database by expanding on it.|
- Captain's log, Stardate 51126.3
- Voyager's ongoing homeward quest has been delayed while we investigate what appears to be a distress signal emanating from the vicinity of a magnificent binary red giant.
- Captain's log, Supplemental
- We have reached Zerjh, the Professor's homeworld where Mohl's bandits will be detained. There have been no fatalities, despite our bumpy ride.
- Chakotay • The Doctor • Kathryn Janeway • Kes • Harry Kim • Neelix • Tom Paris • B'Elanna Torres • Tuvok
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
- It has been one month since the events in Relicquest
|Voyager comics||Next comic:|
Tales of the Dominion War
Night of the Vulture
|Memory Beta Chronology||Next Adventure:|
Prophecy and Change
Three Sides to Every Story
|Journey of the USS Voyager||Next Adventure:|