Cover by Tim Bradstreet & Alan Dingman
|Published:||paperback - 28 October 2014|
Disavowed is an upcoming 2014 Star Trek: Section 31 novel by author David Mack. The novel takes place after the events of Star Trek: The Fall and focuses on Julian Bashir, Sarina Douglas and Section 31. It sports an original cover by renowned cover artist, Tim Bradstreet, based upon the author's own original design.
- The pulse-pounding new Star Trek thriller from David Mack–a direct sequel to the New York Times bestselling series The Fall!
- Amoral, shrouded in secrecy, and answerable to no one, Section 31 is the mysterious covert operations division of Starfleet, a rogue shadow group committed to safeguarding the Federation at any cost. Doctor Julian Bashir sacrificed his career for a chance to infiltrate Section 31 and destroy it from within. Now it's asking him to help it stop the Breen from stealing a dangerous new technology from the Mirror Universe–one that could give the Breen control over the galaxy. It’s a mission Bashir can’t refuse—but is it really the shot he’s been waiting for? Or is it a trap from which even his genetically enhanced intellect can’t escape?
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
- Rise Like Lions
- Zero Sum Game
- Plagues of Night
- Raise the Dawn
- Silent Weapons
- A Ceremony of Losses
- Peaceable Kingdoms
|Star Trek: Section 31||Next novel:|
A Ceremony of Losses
Bradstreet's cover bears similarity to the mock-up author, David Mack, put up on his own website - which showed the main character, Julian Bashir, along with his service record. Bradstreet developed the theme, making Bashir seem more destitute and adding also other elements to the mix - not only Doctor Julian Bashir’s personnel file, but also transparent graphics from Geoffrey Mandel‘s influential volume, Star Trek Star Charts.
- Disavowed article at Memory Alpha, the wiki for canon Star Trek.
- The book's page on the author's website
- David Mack revealing Bradstreet's cover on his blog in August 2014