It's Ajir vs. Grond to the death... (Mother told me there'd be days like this...)
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
- Captain's log, Stardate 8890.9
- They say history repeats itself and this is one instance where that statement is quite true...
- Captain's log, Stardate 8891.03
- The Grond are ferrying the Ajir back to their homeworld, where they will be establishing diplomatic relations while awaiting the arrival of a Federation trade and finance team. I strongly recommend that the members of the team be persons allergic to neither lobsters nor fur...
- Nancy Bryce • Pavel Chekov • James T. Kirk • Leonard McCoy • Richardson • Saavik • Montgomery Scott • Hikaru Sulu • Harb Tanzer • Nyota Uhura
Starships and vehiclesEdit
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
This is the second part of the "Double Blind" storyline. The first part was titled "Double Blind, Part One" (with the number spelled out), but this installment was titled "Double Blind, Part II" (with a Roman numeral).
#24: Double Blind, Part One
| Star Trek: The Original Series|
(DC Comics, Series One)
#26: The Trouble with Transporters