- For other uses, see Echoes.
Wheels within wheels, worlds without end, but one will die…
- The USS Voyager finds itself in a system where a planet might have existed, but doesn't. Where the planet should have been, millions and then billions of people are appearing from nowhere and dying in the vacuum of space.
- To solve the mystery and save billions of lives, Captain Janeway will have to face alternate versions of herself and the crew of Voyager—not just one almost-mirror-image, but many. Janeway will have to find a way to work with her alternate selves, with whom she shares much but each of whom has a different agenda. At stake is the survival of Voyager and the lives of billions of innocent people.
- Lelah Bir • Chakotay • The Doctor • Kathryn Janeway • Fando Jee • Kes • Harry Kim • Neelix • Tom Paris • R'Lee • B'Elanna Torres • Tuvok
- Referenced only
- Daniel Byrd
Starships and vehiclesEdit
- Referenced only
- Marie Celeste
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
Science and classificationEdit
Technology and weaponsEdit
Materials and substancesEdit
Ranks and titlesEdit
- boot • clothing • government • homeworld • jumpsuit • language • nation-state • pants • planet • Prime Directive • quadrant • rank • Starfleet uniform • Starfleet uniform (2366-2373) • title • uniform • weapon
- A comedy set in the year 1816 was one of the pieces of period literature that Kathryn Janeway dabbled with reading in 2371.
- 2373 (2370s chronology, Voyager's journey)
- Voyager travels to the echo system.
- VOY episode & novelization: Caretaker: The beginning of Voyager's arc in the Delta Quadrant.
- VOY episode & novelization: Endgame: The end of Voyager's arc in the Delta Quadrant.
- Janeway recalls the events of "Deadlock".
|Voyager numbered novels||Next novel:|
Seven of Nine
Ambassador at Large
|Journey of the USS Voyager||Next Adventure:|