In the annals of adventure and exploration, few names shine as brightly as those of the various vessels bearing the noble appellation of Enterprise. Equally distinguished are the many brave captains who have led their respective ships into battle, danger, and glory. Star Trek: Enterprise Logs celebrates the proud history of those ships and their captains with an outstanding collection of new stories starring each of the men and women who have held command upon the bridge of one Enterprise or another.
From the trim fighting sloop that actually fought for freedom in America's Revolutionary War to the state-of-the-art starship commanded by Jean-Luc Picard, this unique anthology presents some of the most thrilling moments in the careers of Kirk, Pike, Decker, Garrett, and many other legendary captains, as told by several popular and bestselling Star Trek authors, including:
Diane Carey * Greg Cox * A.C. Crispin * Peter David * Diane Duane * Michael Jan Friedman * Robert Greenberger * Jerry Oltion * John Vornholt
From yesterday's history to tomorrow's boldest imaginings, join the ongoing saga chronicled in Star Trek: Enterprise Logs.
- Captain Israel Daniel Dickenson - The Veil at Valcour, by Diane Carey
- Captain Osborne B. Hardison - World of Strangers, by Diane Carey
- Captain Robert April - Though Hell Should Bar the Way, by Greg Cox
- Captain Christopher Pike - Conflicting Natures, by Jerry Oltion
- Captain James T. Kirk - The Avenger, by Michael Jan Friedman
- Captain Will Decker - Night Whispers, by Diane Duane
- Captain Spock - Just Another Little Training Cruise, by A.C. Crispin
- Captain John Harriman - Shakedown, by Peter David
- Captain Rachel Garrett - Hour of Fire, by Robert Greenberger
- Captain Jean-Luc Picard - The Captain and the King, by John Vornholt