Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The system's primary was a main sequence K class star, classified as K3V. It was orbited by seven planets; the three innermost were rocky planets, and the four outer planets were class J gas giants, only one of which didn't have a ring system. An asteroid belt separated the third and fourth planets. The system had unusually high concentrations of docelerite particles within a six-billion-kilometer radius of its star, and within the asteroid belt.
- FGC-38919 Primary - K3V class star
- FGC-38919 I - mostly molten lead and iron.
- FGC-38919 II - class N reducing planet; superdense atmosphere of sulfuric acid, carbon dioxide, and methane.
- FGC-38919 III - class L marginal planet; nitrogen-oxygen atmosphere.
- Asteroid belt
- FGC-38919 IV - class J gas giant; ring system with at least 12 moons.
- FGC-38919 V - pale blue class J planet; ring system with at least 12 moons.
- FGC-38919 VI - class J gas giant with at least 12 moons.
- FGC-38919 VII - class J gas giant with at least 12 moons.
In early 2384, the USS Enterprise-E entered the system after pursuing a transport vessel, and concealed itself within the atmosphere of the fifth planet while monitoring the transport and a Breen starship. (TNG - Cold Equations novel: The Persistence of Memory)