Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Falor's Journey was a piece of Vulcan literature that consisted of 348 verses. It detailed the journey of the prosperous merchant Falor who began a journey of enlightenment in order to gain greater awareness.
One of the passages of the epic poem was in its 289th verse which read:
- "Falor entered the temple of Kir
- Certain that at last his journey
- Had brought him to this place of peace
- So that his burdens and sorrows
- Could be lifted from his weary mind
- But all that greeted his newfound hope
- Was silence, only silence." (VOY novel: Fusion)