Spoiler warning: Plot and/or ending details follow.
|Centuries:||30th century - 31st century - Far future|
- 12250: A full-fledged Kelvan invasion of the Milky Way Galaxy is in effect as the Andromeda Galaxy becomes uninhabitable. 
- 13000: By this point, the Kelvans are driven back, and what remains of the extra-galactic race settles on a Class-M world in the Gamma Quadrant.
- 21000: A transporter malfunction sends Nyota Uhura forward to this year, into a rectangular construct floating in space near a star three solar systems from the Enterprise's location in the 23rd century. 
- 3978: The USS Enterprise uses an alien gateway and is transported to this year of a parallel universe. The Earth is run by simians with humans being subservient and the Klingon Empire providing advanced weaponry to the Earth's rulers. 
References and NotesEdit
- ↑ Last Unicorn RPG module: All Our Yesterdays: The Time Travel Sourcebook
- ↑ Star Trek Video Communicator comic strip #3: "Time. And Time. And Time Again."
- ↑ TOS comic: "The Primate Directive, Issue 1"