By the 29th century, the style of uniforms had changed from the variety used in the 22nd, 23rd and 24th centuries. Instead of the bright reds, blues and golds of previous uniforms, the new division colors were royal blue (command division), maroon brown (operations division) and olive gray (sciences division). (VOY episode: "Relativity"; NF comic: "Double Time")
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 Image derived by combining uniform, rank insignia and division colors derived from other sources
- ↑ Unnamed crewman (VOY episode: "Relativity")
- ↑ Lieutenant Juel Ducane (VOY episode: "Relativity"; NF comic: "Double Time")
- ↑ Commander Juel Ducane (DTI novel: Watching the Clock)
- ↑ Captain Braxton (VOY episode: "Relativity"; NF comic: "Double Time")
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.