The female Changeling with the morphogenic virus
The Female Changeling signs the treaty
The Female Changeling was a Changeling who was one of the Founders of the Dominion, and the primary representative of the Great Link in their dealings with Odo and with the Cardassian leadership during their war with the Federation.
During the war, the Female Changeling (posing as a Marmosan Objective Witness named Anchet Mariole) visited the mining planet of Bleak Prime, where the administrating Vorta were exhibiting a peculiar degree of free will. She was ultimately forced to kill all the Vorta on the planet when they attacked her, and killed a Vulcan woman, Bicek, who had been aiding her investigation. After returning Bicek's remains to Vulcan (while posing as Bicek herself), the Female Changeling returned to the Link to recommend Bleak Prime be abandoned. (DS9 - Strange New Worlds II short story: "Change of Heart")
At the conclusion of the Dominion War, the Female Changeling signed a peace treaty, and turned herself over to Federation authorities as a prisoner. (DS9 episode & novelization: What You Leave Behind)
By 2409, she had been moved to Facility 4028. In that year, the Dominion was able to negotiate her release, in exchange for helping to remove the Jem'Hadar that had taken over Deep Space 9. During her release, there was a Jem'Hadar attack on the facility, which caused the prisoners to be released. The founder helped subdue her fellow prisoners. (STO mission: "Facility 4028")
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
In an alternate reality, Federation and Dominion delegations met on Deep Space 9 to negotiate a treaty in response to the Dominion's peace overtures in 2371. The Female Changeling was a member of the Dominion delegation. However, during the talks, Odo was murdered with a phaser, seemingly in the Habitat ring. Consequently, the negotiations broke down and the Dominion launched an attack on DS9. Although the Federation forces were eventually able to push the Jem'Hadar back through the Bajoran wormhole, Deep Space Nine suffered heavy casualties, including Keiko and Molly O'Brien. However, before retreating through the wormhole, the Dominion were able to capture Commander Benjamin Sisko, Doctor Julian Bashir and Major Kira Nerys. (DS9 comic: "The Looking Glass War")
- DS9 episode: "The Search, Part I"
- DS9 episode: "The Search, Part II"
- DS9 novelization: The Search
- DS9 episode: "Heart of Stone"
- DS9 comic: "The Looking Glass War" (alternate reality)
- DS9 episode: "Behind the Lines"
- DS9 episode: "Favor the Bold"
- DS9 episode: "Sacrifice of Angels"
- DS9 - The Dominion War novelization: Call to Arms...
- DS9 - The Dominion War novelization: ...Sacrifice of Angels
- DS9 episode: "Treachery, Faith, and the Great River"
- DS9 episode: "Penumbra"
- DS9 episode: "'Til Death Do Us Part"
- DS9 episode: "Strange Bedfellows"
- DS9 episode: "The Changing Face of Evil"
- DS9 episode: "Tacking Into the Wind"
- DS9 episode: "The Dogs of War"
- DS9 episode & novelization: What You Leave Behind
- ST - Tales of the Dominion War short story: "Requital"