Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The Galileo Seven, Part 1
- First officer's log, stardate 2823.3
- "Despite the Murasaki Effect compromising the Galileo's control systems, Mr. Latimer showed exceptional skill in piloting the shuttle towards the nearest inhabitable planet. Considering the circumstances, our landing was most successful."
- TOS - Lost Apollo comic: "Part 2"
- First officer's log, supplemental.
- Our routine survey of the unexplored class-M planet Hinrichs Five encountered complications when the Enterprise lost contact with the away team led by Captain Kirk.
I beamed down to the planet with a security team in attempt to locate the captain and the others.
Upon finding them, we engaged a particularly aggressive specimen of the planet's native fauna.
|Logs of the USS Enterprise (NCC-1701) (alternate reality)|
|Captain's logs||2258 • 2259 • 2260 • 2261|
|Personal logs||Captain's personal log • James T. Kirk • Spock|
|Other logs||First officer's log • Acting captain's log • Chief medical officer's log • Ship's log • Chief Engineer's log|