- Lance Cartwright • Wesley Crusher • J.P. Hanson • Maxwell Forrest • Walker Keel • Owen Paris • Tom Paris • Jean-Luc Picard • Q • Benjamin Sisko • William Smillie
Starships and vehiclesEdit
- USS Defiant (NX-74205, Defiant-class escort) • USS Enterprise-A (Enterprise-subclass Constitution-class cruiser) • USS Enterprise-E (Sovereign-class cruiser) • USS Equinox (Nova-class scout) • USS Excelsior (Excelsior-class cruiser) • USS Prometheus (Prometheus-class advanced escort) • USS Reliant (NCC-1864, Miranda-class survey ship) • USS Sutherland (Nebula-class explorer) • USS Yosemite (Oberth-class science vessel) • USS Venture (Galaxy-class explorer) • USS Voyager (Intrepid-class cruiser) • USS Yeager (Saber-class destroyer)
- IKS Bortas (Vor'cha-class attack cruiser/flagship) • IKS Ch'Tang (B'rel-class bird-of-prey) • IKS Gr'oth (D7-class battle cruiser) • IKS Klothos (D7-class battle cruiser) • IKS Korinar (B'rel-class bird-of-prey) • IKS Kronos One (K't'inga-class battle cruiser) • IKS Maht-H'a (Vor'cha-class attack cruiser) • IKS Negh'Var (Negh'Var-class battleship) • IKS Qhondoq (Raptor-class courier) • IKS Rotarran (K'Vort-class bird-of-prey) • IKS Somraw (Raptor-class scout) • IKS T'Ong (K't'inga-class battle cruiser)
- RIS Apnex (Science-class) • IRW Devoras (D'Deridex-class) • IRW Haakona (D'Deridex-class) • IRW Khazara (D'Deridex-class) • RIS Pi (Lanora-class) • RIS Talvath (Science-class) • IRW Terix (D'Deridex-class) • IRW Valdore (Mogai-class) • RIS Vorital (Lanora-class)
Technology and weaponsEdit
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
- Although the Reliant mentioned was most likely meant to be the ship from TOS movie, novelization & comic adaptation: The Wrath of Khan, the successor USS Reliant was also a Miranda-class vessel and often referred to by the same registry number.
- Although the Defiant mentioned was most likely meant to be the prototype ship from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, the successor USS Defiant was also a Defiant-class vessel and often referred to by the same registry number. The second Defiant, notably did not have a cloaking device.