Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In 2254, while examining damage to Project Pharos, Dermot Cusack remarked "That's disruptor work, or I'm a fleet admiral", which Number One agreed with, but considered Cusack holding the rank a "ghastly notion". (EV comic: "The Fires of Pharos")
|Enlisted ranks||Commissioned ranks||Flag ranks|
|Earth SF||CREW|| PO2
|Starfleet & SFMC|| ENS JG
||LT JG||LT||LT CMDR||CDR|| CDORE
||1ST LT||CAPT||MAJOR||LT COL||COL||BRIG||GEN|
Positions and ListsEdit
- Harry Morrow, Commander Starfleet
- Cartwright, Commander Starfleet
- Robert Bennett, Commander Starfleet
- William Smillie, Starfleet Commander-in-Chief
- Margaret Sinclair-Alexander, Starfleet Commander-in-Chief
- Edward Jellico, Starfleet Commander-in-Chief
- Leonard James Akaar, Starfleet Commander-in-Chief
- Jean-Luc Picard (War of the Prophets timeline)
- Alynna Nechayev
- Taela Shanthi
- Karis Tatenen
Dates listed are first appearence or mention at that rank except as noted.
In ST video game: Conquest, fleet admiral is used for advanced Starfleet commanders who have completed their full admiral experience points in Federation gameplay, with the graphic reflecting the "five-star" rank insignia dating back to the US military forces all the way to Starfleet.