|Fool's Gold, Issue 1|
Cover by Rob & Joe Sharp
|Series:||Deep Space Nine|
|Miniseries:||Fool's Gold, No. 1|
|Writer(s):||Scott & David Tipton|
|Colorist(s):||Fabio Mantovani & Davide Amici|
|Published:||16 December 2009|
|Pages:|| 32, 22 of which are story|
|No. of covers:||3|
Cover B by David Messina
- From solicitations
- Captain Sisko and the crew of Deep Space Nine make their triumphant return to comics! When the station begins to be overrun by thieves, treasure-seekers, bounty-hunters and other assorted ne'er-do-wells, Major Kira and Constable Odo must find out why. Can they get to the bottom of it before the station's new visitors bring things to a boiling point?
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
Log entries Edit
- Captain's log, stardate 48987.3.
- Following our last encounter with the changelings, I've been waiting for the other shoe to drop. And yet the station has in recent weeks been remarkably uneventful.
Surely there is more to be concerned about but for now, all we can do is wait and prepare...
- Julian Bashir • Jadzia Dax • Kira Nerys • Morn • Nog • Miles O'Brien • Odo • Portafoy • Quark • Quinn • Benjamin Sisko • Jake Sisko
- Bajoran wormhole • Deep Space 9 • Promenade • Quark's • station commander's office
- Referenced only
- Bajor • Gamma Quadrant
States and OrganizationsEdit
- This issue was released in three covers: Two regular covers, by The Sharp Brothers and David Messina, and a third retail incentive cover, a virgin edition of the Messina cover.
- Portafoy summarizes the events of "Emissary" for Quinn.
- Sisko mentions the events of "The Adversary".
First issue in the series
Fool's Gold, Issue 2
Not yet placed
|Memory Beta Chronology||Next adventure:|
Not yet placed