Forbidden Fruit – "Forbidden Fruit", published in April 1991, was the 18th issue of DC Comics' 1989 series of Star Trek comics. The issue was edited by Robert Greenberger, with a story written by Dave Stern & Mike O'Brien. The art was pencilled by Mike Manley and inked by Robert Campanella.
Wesley creates an experiment gone awry.
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
- Beverly Crusher • Wesley Crusher • Data • Geordi La Forge • Jean-Luc Picard • Pierce • William T. Riker • Deanna Troi • unnamed USS Enterprise(NCC-1701-D) personnel • Worf
Starships and vehiclesEdit
- USS Enterprise-D
- corridor • holodeck • observation lounge • quarters (Wesley's, guest suite) • ready room • sickbay
Planets and planetoidsEdit
Stars and systemsEdit
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
Science and technologyEdit
- alternate timeline • disease • hyperport • space • starship • time • time travel • transporter • V'Daran fever
Ranks and titlesEdit
- captain • chief engineer • chief medical officer • commander • commanding officer • counselor • doctor • ensign • first officer • flight controller • lieutenant • lieutenant commander • operations manager • security chief
- Federation Starfleet ranks (2350s-2360s) • insignia • planet • races and cultures • rank • rank insignia • stardate • Starfleet uniform • uniform
- 2366 (stardate 43131.4)
- Wesley tests the hyperport.
- 2395 (stardate 72781.6)
- Captain Crusher records a log entry confirming that hyperport poisoning created the disease that is decimating Rovan IV.
- 2396 (stardate 73151.3)
- Pierce obtains his copy of the log entry.
- According to the title page, this story takes place between TNG episodes "Who Watches the Watchers?" and "The Bonding". The previous issues of the comic had taken place in a later timeframe, where Wesley was already a full ensign, after TNG episode: "Transfigurations". With the next issue by regular writer Michael Jan Friedman, the comic would return to a timeframe in later 2366 or early 2367.
DC monthly series
Who Watches the Watchers?
|Memory Beta Chronology||Next Adventure:|
Who Watches the Watchers?
|Voyages of the|
USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-D)
|The above chronology placements are based on the primary placement in 2366.|
The Memory Beta Chronology places events from this story in two other timeframes:
All Good Things...
The Ashes of Eden