Surveying a nebula as part of their continuing exploration of the previously uncharted “Odyssean Pass,” Captain Jean-Luc Picard and the crew of the Starship Enterprise encounter a rogue planet. Life signs are detected on the barren world’s surface, and then a garbled message is received: a partial warning to stay away at all costs. Determined to render assistance, Picard dispatches Commander Worf and an away team to investigate, but their shuttlecraft is forced to make an emergency landing on the surface—moments before all contact is lost and the planet completely disappears.
Worf and his team learn that this mysterious world is locked into an unending succession of random jumps between dimensions, the result of an ambitious experiment gone awry. The Enterprise crewmembers and the alien scientists who created the technology behind this astonishing feat find themselves trapped, powerless to break the cycle. Meanwhile, as the planet continues to fade in and out of various planes of existence, other parties have now taken notice....
U.S.S. Enterprise (NCC-1701-E) Edit
- Captain Jean-Luc Picard
- Commander Worf, son of Mogh
- Commander (Dr.) Beverly Crusher, M.D.
- Commander Geordi La Forge
- Lieutenant Commander Taurik
- Lieutenant T'Ryssa Chen
- Lieutenant Dina Elfiki
- Lieutenant Joanna Faur
- Lieutenant Aneta Šmrhová
- Lieutenant Rennan Konya
- Lieutenant Gary Weinrib
U.S.S. Enterprise (NCC-1701-D) Edit
- Captain William T. Riker
- Commander Data
- Commander (Dr.) Katherine Pulaski, M.D.
- Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge
- Counselor (Lt. Cmdr.) Deanna Troi
- Lieutenant Natasha Yar
- Lieutenant Worf, son of Mogh
- Wesley Crusher
- Commander Sarith
Starships and vehiclesEdit
- shuttlecraft • USS Enterprise-D (Galaxy-class) • USS Enterprise-E (Sovereign-class) • Vas Hatham-class bird of prey